This is the place for member's contributions, ideas, articles etc. Please send your 'pennys worth' to the Editor . Regular contributions make for good reading.

*Members holding B Cat (pistol) firearm licences who plan on purchasing more pistols are no longer required to get a LE-2/1 (Pinky) form from the Club Armorer, you can just complete the Application for a Permit to Possess a Pistol etc form FMR67A found online at: Click here . If likely to be applicable, pls save this link to your own files.​​​​​​​